Take the Scenic Route - Spiral Fundraiser Tote bag
Spiral the Snail encourages you to "Take the Scenic Route."
This tote embodies the history of Spiral Food Co-op and Hastings, MN. Hwy. 61 runs through Hastings connecting our history to the musical history of Minnesota. Bob Dylan would never ask Spiral how it feels to be without a home - because Spiral always has his home with him. Plus the memory of the Spiral Bridge is built into the co-op and Spiral's shell.
We may have missed the Spiral Bridge by 20 years, but its legacy lives on in our namesake and the felt memories of this community.
Please be a part of history by contributing to our Capital Campaign for the expansion of Spiral Food Co-op. All proceeds for this tote bag, and all the products with this art on it will go to the Capital Campaign fundraiser to expand the co-op so that we can continue to serve the community for 40+ more years.
Between $5-$10 goes directly to Spiral Food Co-op Depending on what you order!
About the Bag:
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag size: 15″ × 15″ (38.1 × 38.1 cm)
• Capacity: 2.6 US gal (10 l)
• Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20 kg)
• Dual handles made from 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5 cm)
• The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location
• Blank product components sourced from China
About the Art: This tote bag was designed by Vicki Scott, Marketing Manager for Spiral Co-op and a local artist.